Our website is https://www.ictoria.nl.
Thank you for visiting our website. For Ictoria, the protection and confidentiality of your data are particularly important. We carry out our work with great pleasure and passion, but above all with the greatest possible precision and accuracy. The new AVG law therefore does not change our working method very much. Nevertheless, we would like to inform you about how we handle your personal data.
Below, we inform you about the processing of personal data in relation to the services that we offer under the flag of Ictoria and other business units. Personal data includes all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person (Article 4 No. 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)). This includes information such as your name, your email address, your postal address or your telephone number.
- Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The data controller (hereinafter referred to as “Ictoria” or “we”) as referred to in the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG) and other national data protection laws of the Member States as well as other data protection provisions is:
5831 GH Boxmeer
Tel: +31 (0)6-81303095
E-mail: [email protected]
What personal information do we collect and store?
If website visitors make comments or leave comments on our website, data is stored. Information from the contact form, the user’s IP address and the browser agent is also stored so that we can detect spam in time and counter it if necessary.
- Contact details for questions concerning data and data protection
Our secretariat can be contacted via email: [email protected].
- Purpose and legal basis of the processing and duration of storage
In the following, we will inform you about the different purposes for which we process personal data, on what legal basis such processing is carried out in each case and for how long we store the data.
If and insofar as we obtain the consent of the person concerned for the processing of personal data, Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a General EU Data Protection Regulation (AVG/GDPR) serves as the legal basis for the processing of personal data. The personal data of the person concerned will be stored as long as the respective purpose applies.
3.1 Data processing during the general use of our websites and our services
3.1.1 General access to our platforms
For each visit to our websites, we automatically collect data and information from the calling device and store this data and information in the server log files. The types and versions of browsers used, the operating system used by the visiting system, the Internet page from which a visiting system reaches our website (so-called referrer), the sub Web pages controlled by a visiting system on our Internet page are eligible for recording, the date and time of a visit to the Internet page, an Internet Protocol (IP) address, the Internet service provider (ISP) of the visiting system and other similar data and information, which serve to protect against danger in the event of an attack on our information technology systems. The IP address is required during connection to transfer the content of our platform to your device. The legal basis for the processing and storage of the IP address is a legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the AVG. The legitimate interest for the transmission of the IP address is that it is necessary to display the content of the website; without transmission of the IP address it is not possible to display the content of the platform. The legitimate interests for the temporary storage are our security interests.
3.1.2 Cookies and similar technologies
3.2 Data Processing when Applying for a Vacancy
When you apply for a position on our website or by email, we will store your data in our database. This includes only the personal data that you have stated in the CV. In this section we inform you about the purposes, the respective legal basis and the duration of storage of these data processes.
3.2.1 Job offer
The purpose of data processing through an application is to send you emails about vacancies that correspond to a profile previously defined by you, or emails that are recommended to you on the basis of your application behaviour. The data is stored until you ask us to delete the stored data.
The applications you submit via our websites or via e-mail are stored in our database. The data will be stored until you ask us to delete the stored data.
All personal data transmitted to us is determined by your specific uploads or your entries in the relevant input fields. Any uploaded documents will be analysed for structure and content in order to optimise our services for you. Storage takes place until you ask us to delete the stored data.
Further details can be found in our General Terms and Conditions.
3.3 Data Processing in respect of Companies or Employees of Companies
Our services for job postings are intended to provide entrepreneurs and companies with the largest possible selection of suitable candidates. For this purpose, we process personal data of companies or company employees. The companies or entrepreneurs in question may have a contractual or pre-contractual relationship with us, but in individual cases we may also process data of companies and their employees if no such pre-contractual relationship exists. In this section, we will inform you about the purposes, the relevant legal basis and the storage duration of this data processing by companies or their employees as well as the data categories, if we do not collect personal data from the person in question. The data will only be deleted at your request.
3.3.1 Data processing for the purpose of contract management and preparation
We process personal data for the purpose of contract management, i.e. to be able to provide our customers with the contractually agreed services and for the purpose of the corresponding contract preparations. If the customer is a natural person, the legal basis is that the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 b of the AVG. If we process personal data of employees of the customer, the legal basis is a legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 f of the AVG. The legitimate interest lies in the execution of our business activities and those of the customer. A countervailing interest of the affected person does not exist, since the processing by us is already necessary from the point of view of our customer within the framework of the existing working relationship with the affected person or for a legitimate interest. For this purpose, we store personal data until you ask us to delete them.
We also keep accounting records to comply with our legal obligation under Article 6 of the Act of 17 July 1975 on corporate accounting and Article 9 of the Royal Decree of 12 September 1983 for a period of seven years. The deadline begins on 1 January, which follows the completion of the accounts. The legal basis is art. 6 par. 1 lit. c AVG. The legal basis is art. 6 par. 1 lit. c AVG.
3.3.2 Customer consultation
We process the personal data of the customer or the interested party or his/her employees, which are obtained in connection with a contract or an enquiry of an interested party, as contact partners, also after the contract has ended or if no contract is concluded, for the purpose of customer advice and in order to be able to recommend suitable services on the basis of the previous contract conclusion or enquiries if the customer or interested party submits a new enquiry. The legal basis is a legitimate interest according to Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 f of the General Data Protection Act (AVG). The legitimate interest lies in the execution of our business activities. For this purpose, we store personal data as long as we assume that the customer in question can conclude an additional or initial contract with us, which applies until the customer in question declares to us that he/she will not conclude a contract with us under any circumstances.
3.3.3 Data processing for general advertising purposes
We never process personal data of our customers and other customers for advertising purposes.
- Rights of the affected person
If personal data is processed by you, you have the following rights against the controller:
4.1 Right to information
You may request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you are being processed by us.
If there is such processing, you can request the following information from us:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data to be processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data referred to you have been or will be disclosed;
- the intended duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if specific details are not possible, the criteria for determining the duration of the storage;
- the existence of the right to rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning you, of the right to restriction of processing by the controller or of the right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of objection before a supervisory authority;
- any available information regarding the origin of the data, if the personal data is not collected from the person concerned;
- you have the right to request information as to whether the personal data referred to you is transmitted to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context you can request to be informed about the adequate guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 AVG in connection with the transmission.
4.2 Restriction of the right to information
This right to information can be restricted if it makes the realisation of the statistical objectives impossible or seriously impedes them, and this restriction is necessary for the fulfilment of the statistical objectives.
You have the right to request correction and/or completion from the Data Controller, if and insofar as the processed personal data relating to you are incorrect or incomplete. The Data Controller is obliged to carry out the correction immediately.
Your right of correction can be limited to the extent that it is expected to make the achievement of statistical objectives impossible or seriously impede them, and that this limitation is necessary for the fulfilment of statistical objectives.
4.3 Right to restriction of processing
Under the following conditions you can request the restriction of the processing of the personal data referring to you:
- if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data referred to you for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you reject the deletion of the personal data and instead require the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- we no longer require the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or:
- if you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Article 21 paragraph 1 of the AVG and it is not yet established whether our legitimate reasons prevail over your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you is restricted, this data may only be processed with your consent – apart from storage – for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person, or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or a Member State
If processing is restricted pursuant to the above conditions, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
Your right to limitation of processing may be restricted to the extent that it is expected to make the achievement of statistical purposes impossible or seriously impede them and this restriction is necessary to fulfil the statistical purposes.
4.4 Right of removal
4.4.1 Obligation of erasure
You can demand immediate deletion of your personal data, and we are obliged to delete these data immediately if and to the extent that one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data referred to you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You revoke your consent, on which the processing was based under Art. 6 par. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 par. 2 lit. a AVG, and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- You object to the processing on the basis of Article 21 paragraph 1 AVG and there are no priority legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing on the basis of Article 21 paragraph 2 AVG;
- The personal data referred to you have been unlawfully processed;
- The deletion of the personal data referring to you is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under Union or national law to which we are subject;
- The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to the offer of information society services according to art. 8 para 1 of the AVG.
4.4.2 Information to third parties
If we have published personal data that refers to you and we are obliged to delete it pursuant to Article 17, Paragraph 1 of the AVG, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform the data controller that you as the person concerned have demanded the deletion of all links to these personal data or of copies or replicas of these personal data.
The right of deletion does not exist if and to the extent that the data processing is necessary;
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- in compliance with a legal obligation to which the processing is subject under Union or Member State law or in the exercise of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the area of public health on the basis of art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i as well as art. 9 para. 3 AVG;
- for archival, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes on the grounds of art. 89 para. 1 AVG, insofar as the right mentioned in para. a) above can be expected to make the realisation of the purposes of this processing impossible or seriously impede it, or:
- for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
4.5 Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data referring to you, which you have made available to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You are also entitled to have this data forwarded by us to another party responsible for processing without hindrance, if and insofar as:
- the processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a AVG or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a AVG or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b AVG, and:
- the processing is carried out by means of automated processes.
When exercising this right you are also entitled to ensure that personal data referring to you are forwarded by one controller directly to another controller, if and to the extent that this is technically possible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be impaired in this way.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
4.6 Right of revocation and objection
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you, which is carried out in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 (e) or (f) of the General Data Law (AVG)
In this case, we will no longer process the personal data referring to you, unless we can demonstrate compelling reasons for protection which prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If the personal data referred to you are processed for the purpose of direct advertising, you are entitled to object at any time to the processing of the personal data referred to you for the purpose of such advertising.
Your right of objection can be restricted to the extent that it is expected to make the achievement of statistical purposes impossible or seriously impede them and this restriction is necessary for the fulfilment of statistical purposes.
4.7 Right of revocation of the data protection declaration of consent
You are entitled to revoke your data protection declaration of consent at any time. Revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent up to the point of revocation.
4.8 Right to lodge an objection with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge an objection with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your domicile, your place of work or the location of the suspected infringement, if you consider that the processing of the personal data referred to you contravenes the AVG.
The supervisory authority to which the objection was made will inform the objector of the status and results of the objection, including the possibility of legal recourse in accordance with Art. 78 AVG.
- Amendments to the Privacy Statement; change of purpose
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Statement in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Data Protection Act. The current version can be found here or in another easily accessible place on our website. If we intend to process your data for other purposes, i.e. other than those for which the data was collected, we will inform you in advance in accordance with the legal requirements.